Vacancies at Adanac Financial Services
Independent Financial Adviser
A unique opportunity to join a well-respected and established independent advisory practice with offices in Yeovil and Sherborne. The business continues to grow and develop due to the excellent client service provided.
You will be providing holistic fee based financial planning to prospective and existing clients, providing professional financial advice to meet our client’s needs and objectives using very high business standards.
Adanac specialises working with solicitors, for example we support Family Teams with advice on pensions in the divorce process and the Private Client teams on investment options in trusts and under Powers of Attorney.
Adanac has for many years run a Family Law update seminar in conjunction with leading barristers with over 40 family solicitors regularly attending each year.
Full administrative and compliance support is provided in this office-based role.
- Security of a competitive base salary.
- 21 days holidays (plus bank holidays) increasing to 25 days.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- Company profit share scheme.
The Ideal Person:
- Honest, ethical and always puts the needs of client’s first.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to easily build rapport.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the highest attention to detail.
- Proactive & able to use your initiative.
- Drive and motivation to deliver and exceed business targets.
- Diploma level qualified (DipFA)
- Ability and determination to progress to Chartered Adviser status; this will be encouraged and fully supported.
- Strong abilities to develop relationships and network in a professional environment.
- Positive outlook and the ability to remain calm in demanding situations.
- Smartly presented.
- Experience of working within an IFA practice preferred but not essential.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.
To apply please email your cv and covering letter to the Practice Manager, Mrs Victoria Womack email@example.com
For an informal chat please call Scott Gibbons on 01935 848764
Apprentice IFA Support Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity to enter the industry with great career prospects for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will provide a range of administration and office support to both clients and colleagues. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential; presenting a professional manner to clients. This role demands the highest level of attention to detail, a flexible approach and the ability to concentrate within a busy environment.
Main duties include:
- Providing excellent telephone customer service to clients and colleagues, including taking accurate messages
- First point of contact in reception, greeting visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintaining accurate client records using current back office systems & Excel
- Producing client correspondence using Word
- Preparing client information and obtaining valuations for meetings & booking meetings with clients and advisers
- Ordering & maintaining office supplies and stationery
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Assisting with the preparations for seminars & company events
- Attending meetings, minute taking, filing and other general office duties
Study and support provided via Yeovil College.
Please visit www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk for further information and to apply.
All information provided with be treated in the strictest confidence and for unsuccessful candidates retained for a maximum period of 6 months.