Vacancies at Adanac Financial Services
Financial Adviser - Level 4 Qualified Competent Adviser - anticipated start date 2021
The Ideal Person:
- Honest, ethical and always puts the needs of your client first.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to easily build rapport.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the highest attention to detail.
- Proactive & highly motivated to deliver and exceed business targets.
- Academic ability and determination to progress to Chartered Adviser status; this will be encouraged and fully supported.
- Strong abilities to develop relationships and network in a professional environment.
- Positive outlook & smartly presented
- Experience of working withina an IFA practice preferred but not essential.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.
In return we are offering a competitive basic salary, 35 hour working week, (Mon-Fri) 21 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays, Company pension scheme, Quarterly bonus scheme.
To apply please email your cv and covering letter to the Practice Manager, Mrs Victoria Womack email@example.com.
For an informal chat about this position please call Scott Gibbons on 01935 815855