Vacancies at Adanac Financial Services
Independent Financial Adviser
A unique opportunity to join a well-respected and established independent advisory practice with offices in Yeovil and Sherborne. The business continues to grow and develop due to the excellent client service provided.
You will be providing holistic fee based financial planning to prospective and existing clients, providing professional financial advice to meet our client’s needs and objectives using very high business standards.
Adanac specialises working with solicitors, for example we support Family Teams with advice on pensions in the divorce process and the Private Client teams on investment options in trusts and under Powers of Attorney.
Adanac has for many years run a Family Law update seminar in conjunction with leading barristers with over 40 family solicitors regularly attending each year.
Full administrative and compliance support is provided in this office-based role.
- Security of a competitive base salary.
- 21 days holidays (plus bank holidays) increasing to 25 days.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- Company profit share scheme.
The Ideal Person:
- Honest, ethical and always puts the needs of client’s first.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to easily build rapport.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the highest attention to detail.
- Proactive & able to use your initiative.
- Drive and motivation to deliver and exceed business targets.
- Diploma level qualified (DipFA)
- Ability and determination to progress to Chartered Adviser status; this will be encouraged and fully supported.
- Strong abilities to develop relationships and network in a professional environment.
- Positive outlook and the ability to remain calm in demanding situations.
- Smartly presented.
- Experience of working within an IFA practice preferred but not essential.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.
To apply please email your cv and covering letter to the Practice Manager, Mrs Victoria Womack firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat please call Scott Gibbons on 01935 848764
All information provided with be treated in the strictest confidence and for unsuccessful candidates retained for a maximum period of 6 months.