Family Protection Planning Financial Advice
We all want to ensure that our families are financially secure if we become seriously ill or die. This is where life assurance, critical illness and sickness cover come into play. They provide either a lump sum payment on death, or a lump sum or regular income if you become seriously ill.
With so many factors to be considered and so much choice available, making a decision can seem overwhelming. Adanac can guide you in selecting the most appropriate protection for you and your family.
Questions that you might want to ask yourself are:
- Would my family cope if I died unexpectedly?
- What will happen if I was diagnosed with a serious illness (for example cancer or a stroke)?
- Would I still receive my salary if I was unable to work due to sickness or accident? If so, for how long?
- If I was made redundant, how would I cope financially?
Family protection financial advice we can arrange for you:
- Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) Cover
- Family protection
- Income protection
- Life Cover
- Critical illness insurance
- Loan protection insurance
- Mortgage protection insurance