Treating Customers Fairly when giving Financial Advice
We are committed to providing the highest standard of financial advice possible. As a firm, we take very seriously the requirements of our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority, and in particular, the requirement to treat our clients fairly.
- We strive to do this in all that we do.
- We undertake that all of our actions will be guided by the principle that the interests of our clients are paramount.
- Our systems and procedures are designed to place our customers at the heart of our business.
In our dealings you can expect that:
- We will show flexibility, empathy, and consideration.
- We will offer you the best product that we can.
- We will communicate clearly with you and without the use of jargon.
- We will not place our interests above yours.
- We will inform you of charges before they are incurred.
- We will do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as we can.
Please ask for a copy of our Full Policy on Treating Customers Fairly.